Here are "rubric starters" for assessing the use of Google Apps for student projects
Rubric Example for Website
- Content and Accuracy - The site has a well stated clear
purpose and theme that is carried out throughout .All information provided on the Web site is accurate
- Layout - The Web site has an attractive and usable layout. It is easy to
locate all important elements.
- Navigation - Links -for navigation are clearly labeled, consistently
placed, allow the reader to easily move from a page to related pages . All
links point to high quality, up-to-date, credible sites.
- Background - - Background is attractive, consistent across
pages, adds to the theme or purpose of the site, and does not detract from readability.
- Color Choices -- Colors of background, fonts, unvisited and visited
links form a pleasing palette.
- Fonts -- The fonts are consistent, easy to read and point
size varies appropriately for headings and text. Uses of font styles (italic,
bold, underline) are used consistently and improve readability.
- Graphics - Graphics
are related to the theme/purpose of the site, are thoughtfully cropped, are of
high quality and enhance reader interest or understanding.
- Sounds - Music, audio clips and/or sounds are thoughtfully
edited and used only where they add to reader understanding of the content.
- Spelling and Grammar -There are no errors in spelling,
punctuation or grammar in the final draft of the Web site.
- Copyright - Fair use guidelines are followed with clear,
easy-to-locate and accurate citations for all borrowed material. No material is
included from Web sites that state that permission is required unless permission
has been obtained